About the services offered on alessandrovigo.com:
All training programs are designed with the intent of offering to all interested athletes the possibility of being coached, monitored and followed with extreme care wherever they are settled in the world.
Many times I have heard the words: “If you were here I would really like to join your group…”.
Well, today is the day, because my training group moves here, on the internet.
In the last years Alessandro gained a solid experience in the field of Online Coaching, remotely following the progresses of his athletes whilst moving in between Europe, United States and Middle East. The technological advancement has undoubtedly helped the facilitation and the flow of information, but down at the base of everything it is always the most sincere relationship that naturally borns and grows in between the coach and the athlete, on the track and in the gym as well as on the net.
Maintaining a training diary, video analysis and cardiac monitoring are the three ingredients that allow Alessandro to stay close to all the components of the team, simply using their smartphone. Ready to join?
There are two main categories of services available at the Programs page:
Under Online Coaching you will four different services completely handled throughout the web:
- Track & Strength Programs: Training programs for sprinter and hurdles divided into three subcategories: Youth (designed for developing athletes ranging from 12 to 16 years of age), Junior (designed for mature athletes from 17 to 23 years of age) and Elite (designed for advanced athletes with more than 23 years of age).
- Strength for Mid and Long Distance: Strength programs designed for Mid and Long Distance Runners in order to get stronger and handle elevated mileage as well as preventing the risk of injuries.
- Strength for Racket Sports: Strength & Conditioning programs designed for Racket Sports as Tennis, Padel, Table Tennis and Badminton in order to develop power, endurance and stamina; three fundamental aspects of these amazing disciplines.
- Video Analysis: Video analysis of technically advanced drills and sport-specific gestures during a daily training routine.
If you are living or passing by Spain you might be interested in In-Person Coaching (Soon Available):
- Session Bundles: Packages of 1, 3, 5 or 10 sessions of 90 minutes each. Various pricing options are available for 1-to-1 session and group of 2 to a maximum of 10 athletes*. Alessandro coaches in several sports complexes in Madrid, check the map to see the closest to you.
- Training Camp: Solution offered to athletes planning to travel to Spain for a limited amount of time. The Training Camp package offers various solutions based on a 1week-module (6 sessions of 90 minutes each). In-season sessions will take place in Madrid, moving to always-sunny Almuñécar (Andalusia) for the month of August. Various pricing options are available for 1-to-1 session and group of 2 to a maximum of 6 athletes*.
- Full Season: Solution offered to athletes based in Madrid, Spain. The Full Season package offers 11 months of training (5 sessions of 90 minutes** each per week). All sessions will take place in Madrid. Various pricing options are available for 1-to-1 session and group of 2 to a maximum of 4 athletes*.
*Both Online and In-Person Coaching are limited to a specific number of athletes in order to guarantee the highest quality of the program delivered.
**Sessions might exceed the time specified, especially when the Track workout is followed by the Strength routine.
Pricing and more info are available here.