What is included in the program?
- 3 warm-up protocols,
- 6 track training modules,
- 3 additional technical modules for hurdlers,
- 7 strength training modules,
- Free access to the video library,
- Customized Reference Table,*
- Access to the Final Surge platform,
- Sync of Polar Flow, Garmin Connect, UA Connected Fitness, Strava, etc.**
- Biweekly feedback,
- Biweekly data monitoring.
What is NOT included in the program?
- Daily feedback,
- Daily data monitoring,
- Video analysis.
Versions available for the Free Plan:
- Short Sprint, 60m/100m/200m
- Quartermiler, 400m
- High Hurdles, 100/110h
- Low Hurdles, 400h
The program duration is 4 weeks.
Program delivery and methods:
Programs will be shared confidentially through Final Surge for easy editing and fluent exchange of information in between athlete and coach. The athlete is required to fill in the program with training results and personal notes (timings, weights lifted, RPE, mood, etc.)
Thanks to Polar technologies and Polar Flow platform highly detailed training report can be additionally shared to have a more in-depth valuation of the load for each session and improvements along with the program. It is necessary to possess a Polar sensor and activate a Polar Flow account. Here is an example of a training report.
Training programs are highly personal. Sharing and reselling to third parties is strictly prohibited.
Feel free to email any additional question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Reference Table, a 100% customized document with specific timing reference for each type of activity in relation to the metabolic request of the training module, positioning of the wickets for the Speed Development Session and timing targets for the sled workouts.
** Fundamental for the evaluation of cardiac effort, pacing and cadence.