The 7 Day Trial Plan gives you a glimpse of what you will encounter in the Free plan. Here you can find what is included in this new training program representing a great way to enter the professional world of online coaching.
What is included in the program?
- 3 warm-up protocols,
- 6 track training modules,
- 6 strength training modules,
- Free access to the video library,
- Customized Reference Table,*
- Access to the Final Surge platform,
- Sync of Polar Flow, Garmin Connect, UA Connected Fitness, Strava, etc.**
- Biweekly feedback,
- Biweekly data monitoring.
What is NOT included in the program?
- Daily feedback,
- Daily data monitoring,
- Video analysis.
Versions available for the Try 7 day Trial Plan:
- Short Sprint, 60m/100m/200m
- Quartermiler, 400m (only available with the Free Plan)
- High Hurdles, 100/110h (only available with the Free Plan)
- Low Hurdles, 400h (only available with the Free Plan)
The program duration is 1 week.
Program delivery and methods:
Programs will be shared confidentially through Final Surge for easy editing and fluent exchange of information in between athlete and coach. The athlete is required to fill in the program with training results and personal notes (timings, weights lifted, RPE, mood, etc.)
Training programs are highly personal. Sharing and reselling to third parties is strictly prohibited.
Feel free to email any additional question to email@example.com.
* Reference Table, a 100% customized document with specific timing reference for each type of activity in relation to the metabolic request of the training module, positioning of the wickets for the Speed Development Session and timing targets for the sled workouts.
** Fundamental for the evaluation of cardiac effort, pacing and cadence.